Today’s news: everything is the same as it was yesterday, except maybe worse. Here’s the good stuff:
- From the BBC, a boozy tree dwelling rat-monkey. Not to be confused with Robert Downey, Jr, despite obvious resemblance.
- From the Chicago Tribune, Bob Barker takes his job search campaign for required pet sterilization to Chicago City Council.
- From Yahoo!, a different Texas blowhard turns out to be wrong. Fool me once…
- Also from Yahoo!, British pop-culture monger will take you to space. Sir Richard Branson, zany owner of Virgin Everything™, unveils space-tourism vehicle to get required bi-annual media attention.
- From Reuters, a moderate earthquake rattled Los Angeles. You’ll get them next time nature, don’t worry.
- From MSNBC, barf beach. Sun, surf and dysentery.